It’s been hard to create good photos for my beanies and other crochet items. So I took some shots of one as an experiment, and the background was horrible. I erased the original background and replaced it with a white background behind the beanie and mannequin. If the photos look odd, it’s because I changed the background to show the beanie off. This beanie is a variation of the easy slouchy beanie pattern found at Crochet Spot. For this project, I used Herrshners Worsted 8 yarn and went down one hook from the recommended hook size for adult hats. I made a different brim in half double crochet stitches to accommodate the stripes. The color scheme was my husband’s idea and he knows what people like most of the time. I’ve finally got my groove for this particular pattern and it is taking less time to complete this project.